Thursday, December 1, 2011

Neighbor gifts; So lame I don't even care if you copy...

I love taking treats and goodies and cards to people! I keep my eyes peeled all year for things that spark my imagination! And this year I found so many! Too many...

But the thought of cooking over a hot, steamy stove for an entire day made me want to cry or throw up. These days I can go either way."We wanted to 'POP' in to wish you a Merry Christmas." I know. You get it.


So this is what the aunts, uncles, and cousins are getting: a 2-liter of soda.
I know.
Thrilling.
I did add some cute little tags and ribbons to make myself feel better.
I suppose I could also wrap a little box of popcorn to go with... but I think I will be busy that day cleaning marker off the walls. Again! Those little devils...

No comments: