Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Three weeks sure goes by fast when you can't remember it...

So. . . tired . . . must stay . . . awake.
Krew no like sleepy. Boo.
He's actually screaming right this very moment. Just like for the last 5 hours. Doesn't colic usually happen at night, not in the morning?

Still, I love him and am going to keep him. Heaven knows we're not putting him back!

His siblings adore him. It's like they don't really hear the crying until it escalates to the point where it drowns out their cartoons. He has already acquired quite the list of nicknames: Scooby Krewby, Krewser the Bruiser, Krewton (like crouton- thanks Kara), and Baby Koo (Lauren's).

He eats like a little piglet and is growing like a weed. His little double chin puts Dad's and Grandpa's to shame. Apparently it's a family trait. I had to laugh because when he was born, he had a double chin. Not enough fat to make a decent butt crack- but he had a double chin. Who knew...

4 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I have to tell you I just love your sense of humor. It always makes it so fun to read and I picture you perfectly saying it all. Glad you're keeping him! He's a cutie!

angie said...

Colic is Crap! It just may be the reason we might stop with the two we've got. I feel for ya. Good Luck, I would give you some amazing advice of what you should do, but everyone else probably does that anyway, and I never actually found anything that helped. My only advice is, don't sell him to the Gypsy's just yet, it will probably stop by the time he's 5 (right?) :) Love Ya!

Mendenhalls Unite said...

So I don't know how you are doing it with all those kiddos! Here is where I worship you and say I'm not worthy. I can barly handle one...Glad he's chubbing out! What a cutie!

charm said...

So glad I found your blog! (*I saw it on Angie's*) Krew is ADORABLE!!-- and I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name! I'm just happy I can get a good laugh now and again... you have always cracked me up! :) Congrats on number four!