Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Christmas is in full swing at the Jenks house- Trees are up and the snow is down! We made it down to see the lights and the kids can't wait for the big guy to come- and let's be honest, neither can Tony. Okay, I'm kindof excited too. The kid tree (Jossy is on her way to a princess birthday party.)

My real tree

A cute chandelier idea I got from a magazine


The red room

Jocelyn loves her dance class! She tries so hard it darn near breaks my heart- She's just too cute


As you can see, she (in black) is better at some things than others. The one footed hop is her nemesis.

If you can stand to watch the whole thing, you get a Christmas greeting from Lauren.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


10 comments:

Trent and Julie said...

Cute pictures!! I'm excited for Christmas as well!! Your kids are so cute!!

Lane Gang said...

Cute video! I love, love, love the chandelier. I wish I had one. When I do, I might have to copy!

allyson said...

Jocelyn is precious. She was trying so hard. I'm sure it will come.

Your house looks festive and beautiful. Enjoy the season.

Lindsay said...

wow you guys have three christmas trees? I bet you kids love it! cute idea with the chandelier I almost tried it with my cheap lighting but realized it would look really dumb. sorry i have been MIA lately. i miss you and your family. i need to make it up to you. lets have a double date. i will call you.

Kara said...

I LOVE Jossy! What a cutie! Your house is beautiful!

The Mollotte Family said...

That was so cute! I love Jossy's concentration and Lauren's "Ho Ho Ho" made my day. I miss them!! And... your house looks BEAUTIFUL as usual. :)

Em said...

Haha...oh my gosh, Allison, that video is classic. So adorable. I also love love your style of Christmas decorating. Such a great idea to hang the x-mas balls from the chandelier.
I have to tell you...I LOVE your red room! I am such a red fanatic, that is seriously the perfect room. I hope you're lovin' your new home! Have a Merry Christmas girl!

esther said...

Hi Alli! I found your blog through Julie's. Your family is beautiful! I can't believe you have 3 kids and a house. I feel like such a child when I see ya'lls lives, I am still a kid just playing around in Boston.

Roll said...

Allison you have a darling family. I am surfing the blogs. You look great and I love your zest for being who you are. Aunt Jan

Krissy Lowe said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I am so sorry that I didn't get your address or Jen's in time for cards. I will send you ours- and please send me yours so that we can keep in touch.