Monday, May 21, 2012

Cute stuff I made this week...

For the teachers for all their hard work this year:

 The little note in the corner says "D is for Mrs. Dent, a very special teacher." and so on...
Shadow boxes from Target ($20), 3 packs Crayola crayons, ($4.50)  Angst and burns ($10000000000000)

Super cheap and cute tea cups for our Activity Days party. 
The girls loved them, and I think I will make these again sometime for a birthday party!

 I made this 2 years ago, but oh, he's cute!
He was watching Thomas the Train while I did my crafting, and you can see he didn't even notice my phone in his face, he was so engrossed!  I'm amazed kids like that show...  

2 comments:

vvjenks said...

You need to live closer so I can get it on these crafts -- seriously adorable!!

anica said...

So cute Al! Way to be creative!