Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My new countdown...

My goodness, yes, it is there on purpose! Check out my new little ticker on that little sidey-bar there! I'd post a pic but I just still look kinda regular. Just a little thick-waisted is all.

My apologies to anyone who feels out of the loop. We just started telling people this week. I was still trying to wrap my own head around the idea of 5 kids with the oldest one BARELY being 8.

Pretty much loving my new OB. He does an ultrasound every visit, even though I'm not high risk or having multiples. It's just their policy. Bless them for their policy.

He says he thinks it's a boy, but I thought it all just looked like toes. I am unconvinced. But luckily, we get to see again next month, so it's no biggy! (Tony, of course, is sure and always has been sure that it is a boy.)

February 3rd, you just got a great big red circle around you on my calendar!

Yay and Yikes simultaneously!

8 comments:

angie said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHH! Are you for reals? That is so awesome! You must be a whole lot stronger than me. 3 is killing me. Literally. I think I am almost dead. I don't know how you guys do it. You always look great, your kids are always spiffed up, and you still seem sane. Please teach me your ways! Congratulations! I am so going to come to Utah and find your Dr. for my next one, an Ultrasound EVERY visit? That is my dream come true!!!

*~McGarys~* said...

YA! Congrats to you guys. And now I don't feel like the only one that Pregnant while staying with parents:)I can't wait to hear what your having.

Candace and Brian said...

How exciting. Congratulations!!!

Lacey said...

Wow!! How fun! I am feeling your pain. 5 kids under 8, that will be me very soon. You have the most adorable children so boy or girl you know they will be cute. So happy for you guys!!

The Kamachi's said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting and crazy all in one. If anyone can do it, it's you!

vvjenks said...

It will be another blessing to count!! Enjoy four until there is five!

Love you all

The Mollotte Family said...

Hey, you did three kids under three -- this should be a breeze!! If anyone can handle it with ease, it will be you! :) Congratulations!!

Melissa Sutton said...

Awesome! So excited for you guys :) Can't wait to see what it is ...i'm crossing my fingers for one of each for you...lol. Just to keep it even, you know. Ha ha :)