Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Ummm, maybe you've heard of a little book called Hunger Games? Yes? The next book in the series is called Catching Fire, and I procurred myself an advanced readers copy (and how I will not say) and I must admit it is every bit at good as the first one. It goes on sale September first. What?!? You haven't read Hunger Games yet?!? Go. Go now and get yourself a copy. Then you don't have to wait very long for the sequel. Instant gratification. Almost.

If only I could get book three.

P.S. Obviously, we have no baby. Otherwise I would be posting about a hundred pictures of adorably tiny toes and I would have normal sized ankles. No such luck.

1 comment:

Mendenhalls Unite said...

Weren't you due like a week ago? What is this little dude doing to you? Make sure to let us know! Can't wait for some darling newborn pics! Love ya!