Monday, May 12, 2008

The Host

I am a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer and her Twilight series. In an attempt to get my Edward and Bella fix until book 4 is released, I bought The Host, which is another of her books that was just released and all of you silly girls like me totally know exactly what I'm talking about.
The book was kind of disappointing. The last hundred pages were good, but you have to read the first 700 to get to them. It was one of those books that I could put down. It took me a few nights to get through it; nights that I should have spent sleeping, working, packing or cleaning. IF you have the time, it might be worth it. If not, pray for an early release of Breaking Dawn. And skip this one.

4 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

I was never really intrigued to read this book. My mom will be disapointed though, she was really looking forward to it.

Brooke said...

aw...shoot! I wanted to get it. Is it worth buying? Is it written so you know there is more to come?

Jody said...

Good to know - I was confused on whether this one was the book #4 or not. I might need to borrow #3 from you so I can re-read it and be ready for #4.

Krissy Lowe said...

Thanks for the review...I saw it at Barnes and Noble and was wondering. Now I won't waste my time.